- This event has passed.
“Lost in Neverland” – November 1st Performance
11/01/2018 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us for the Word Warriors Ensemble’s newest, original musical…
When Dede, Samaje, and their mother move from Chicago’s North Side to a more affordable apartment on the South Side, they find that the span of twenty miles puts them a world away from what they knew. Samaje is jumped on his way to the store. Dede’s school is under the control of rival gangs, the Guardians and the Forgottens, each looking for a new recruit. Meanwhile, their mother searches for a job to keep the family afloat. In Lost in Neverland, new friends aren’t always what they seem, and a family’s love teeters on the cliff between salvation and ruin.
Before you go, please note:
- Legal name, address, phone number, and e-mail address are required for all attendees and guests.
- Vehicles and individuals may be subject to security checks.
- Guests must be 18+ and bring a valid photo I.D. to enter.
- Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before curtain (at 12 PM).
- Admission is free. Reservations are required.