Join us for the Firewriters Preview … Life’s Game
Life’s Game follows a teen named Manny who is struggling with his family’s addictions and secrets. He let’s go of his dream of a healthy home life and turns to his friends who get involved in gang activities. Is his family too late to stop him before he makes a choice that takes away his freedom or his life?
RSVP NOW CLOSED
Before you go, please note:
- Admission is free
- All guests must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to show time
- Reservations are required
- Bring a valid photo I.D. to enter
- Legal name, address, phone number, and e-mail address are required for all attendees and guests. (This is required by the facility and will not be used for marketing purposes)
- Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a guardian
- The performance will last 50 minutes, including a brief post-show discussion.
- All guests are invited to meet the Ensemble and Storycatchers staff at a reception immediately following the performance.
The RSVP window will close Wednesday, March 2nd at 5:00 PM Central. Reservations requested after that date will not be processed by the facility.