- What Would You Do If You Lived Among Shootings in Chicago? – Juvenile Justice Information Exchange
- How Justice-Involved Youth Have A Second Chance Through This Theater Therapy Program – Forbes
- Through Theatre, Justice-Involved Youth and CPD Recruits Put Themselves In One Another’s Shoes – Chicago Defender
- Acting Workshop Puts Chicago Police Recruits In Role Of Frightened Youth – WBEZ Chicago
- Young People Are Using Musical Theater to Heal Their Trauma–and it’s Working – Nationswell
- Teaching Youth to Tell Their Stories – Next City
On Confronting Trauma with Musical Theatre.
An interview with our Executive Director
Comcast Newsmakers – 2019
On our workshops with police recruits.
Building empathy and keeping the conversation going.
On John Lewis’ conversation with our young people.
ABC Chicago – 2018
On Ira Glass’ Greatest Moment He’s Ever Seen On Stage.
About Storycatchers at the Santa Fe Art Institute.
CBS Chicago on the impact of our Warrenville program.
Fox 32 Chicago on our grant for Changing Voices.
Trailer for Girls on the Wall, a documentary on our Warrenville program.
The Changing Voices Anthem
Touring with Steppenwolf.
CV Program Overview.
Youth Art Exchanges.
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest updates about Storycatchers Theatre