Help our youth tell their stories and overcome their past.
We depend on financial support to create programs that help our young people emerge from prison with the resources they need to leverage their struggles, become resilient adults and enter the workforce with a plan for success.
Consider becoming a monthly donor with our Encore Giving program. Contributing monthly provides us with predictable support that makes it easier to plan for the future of our programs.
For more information about donations and gifts, email Rachel or call 312-280-4772
Have a service or project that you think our youth will find valuable while at Storycatchers? We’d love to hear from you. We are seeking partners in:
- ARTS and CULTURE: Expose our youth to cultural and artistic exchanges.
- JOB SKILLS: Train our youth on skills needed to enter the workforce.
- INSPIRATION: Expose our youth to experiences, interests and careers that will inspire them to move past others’ expectations.
- TECHNOLOGY: Expose our youth to technology that will drive our workplace, economy and our lifestyles.
To discuss a potential partnership, email Tory.
Interested? Wonderful. What we do truly takes a village. We have the following opportunities for people who share our mission and can offer a structured time commitment to our team.
Be a part of our program team. They aren’t just teachers and administrators, but mentors for our youth. They make an impact in their lives on a daily basis.
Because we work with a highly traumatized population in an unpredictable environment, our program volunteers need to have experience in a performing arts, preferably in musical theatre, have experience working with a traumatized population and can commit to weekly hours over a 2-3 month period.
Email John for more details.
Help us drive the company forward. We are looking for people who can help with the following projects:
- Our print-to-digital transformation for documents and files.
- Reaching out to potential partners and collaborators
- Growing and managing a volunteer program.
- Creating community events.
Email Tory for more details.
Help us better express and share our youths’ stories by supporting our production team and helping us create professional quality imagery.
- Help with sets, lights and sound for tours and special events.
- Shoot and edit video for some or all of our youths’ production.
- Photograph and edit images for our important functions like CPD workshops, our annual gala, touring performances, etc.
Email Cydney for more details.